4th "Virtual" Technical Engineering Seminar
October 20, 2020 / News
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce our 4th "Virtual" Technical Engineering Seminar that is available through our Podcast (The Precast Podcast) and will allow for an online library of technical seminars that professionals can access to gain industry knowledge and stay current with professional development credit hour requirements. Listen Here
This “virtual” seminar opportunity allows for participants to obtain three (3) individual professional development credit hours as follows:
1. 1.0-Professional Development Hour (PDH)
2. 1.0-"NHDES Subsurface Systems Bureau" Credit Hour (NHDES Subsurface Designers & Installers)
3. 1.0-"NEIWPCC" System Inspector (SI) Training Contact Hour (TCH)
Advanced Trenchless Rehabilitation Services For Water, Sewer & Industrial Infrastructure
Presentation Summary: This presentation provides an in-depth introduction to the underground infrastructure rehabilitation market. This includes inspection and condition assessment all the way through trenchless "no-dig" repair solutions for critical storm, sewer, and water infrastructure.
Presenter: Connor Collier – Sr. Business Development Manager (Vortex Companies)
Presenter BIO: Connor Collier is the Sr. Business Development Manager for the Vortex Companies, with 7 years of experience in the trenchless infrastructure rehabilitation industry. Connor manages the Northeast sales team and supports a wide range of trenchless technologies offered by the Vortex Family of Companies. Connor specializes in large diameter/odd shaped pipe condition assessment and rehabilitation approaches, having been involved in critical pipeline projects throughout the region. Connor currently sits on the Board of Directors of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) Northeast Chapter.
How To Get Your Credit Hours:
1) Email Hugh Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the PDF version of the “Advanced Trenchless Rehabilitation Services For Water, Sewer & Industrial Infrastructure” presentation discussed during “The Precast Podcast” Episode 30 or download the presentation directly from our website: To be added once completed
2) After listening to “The Precast Podcast” Episode 30 email Hugh Scott the three (3) 6-digit numeric codes provided & indicate what credit hour certificates (as outlined above) you would like
3) You will receive individual credit hour certificates for your records via email
Please contact Hugh Scott, PE at 978-447-2041 or email@example.com with any questions. Email correspondence is preferred.