Join Our Growing Team!
Shea Concrete Products is a second-generation family owned and operated business offering a full array of quality and environmentally friendly precast concrete products to customers in New England. Through our staff of experienced and trained individuals, we are able to continue the excellence of service that meets the expectations of contractors, engineers, and homeowners.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, opportunities for advancement and a commitment to training and developing our employees as we expand our company.Shea Concrete Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits for all positions include medical, paid vacation, 401K plan, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, etc. Introductory periods apply. Shea Concrete Products provides a safe and drug-free work environment for our clients and our employees. Application is editable if downloaded to your computer.
Shea Concrete Products currently has openings for Engineering Estimators at all four of our locations. Positions available for interns and full time employment.
Job Description Summary
Engineering Estimator is responsible for assisting customers by providing technical solutions, generating drawings, handling customer inquiries and orders, and then facilitate orders through the production and delivery process. Must be able to work accurately and quickly under pressure due to the time restraints associated with the position.
Shea Concrete Products at 87 Haverhill Road Amesbury is seeking mechanic with 5 years minimum experience on heavy equipment. Own tools required and CDL license prefered.
Shea Concrete Products at 87 Haverhill Road Amesbury is seeking CDL A or B Driver with 5 years minimum experience. Massachusetts Hoisting License 1B minimum a must to apply. Precast delivery experience a plus. Involves delivery of precast products with a crane mounted straight truck with trailer as well as hands-on work at the jobsite.
Precast Production Personnel
Shea Concrete Products is seeking at all our locations:
Laborers with 5 years minimum experience in precast industry and Supervisors (hands on in production) with 10 years minimum experience in precast industry.
Safety Manager / Coordinator
Manage and maintain safety procedures and policies at all four precast concrete manufacturing locations.
Partial list of job responsibilities and requirements:
- Plans and implements safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Develop programs to train managers and employees on safety.
- Inspects facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards.
- Oversee delivery truck safety and safety policies/regulations for boom trucks.
- College or University degree or High School Diploma with 5 years of experience and training.
- Experience with OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Applicant must have experience in repair of industrial production machinery or heavy equipment.
Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery related to manufacturing of precast concrete products at all four locations.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance
requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Installation of new production equipment.
- Repair of precast forms/molds.
- Welding experience.
- Understanding of plumbing and electrical systems.
- High school diploma and 5 years minimum experience.
- Valid Drives License.