Technical Engineering Seminar - September 18, 2018
September 18, 2018 / Events
Shea Concrete Products – Amesbury, MA Headquarters & Manufacturing Facility
87 Haverhill Road - Amesbury, MA 01913
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce our 4th Technical Engineering Seminar, which will take place within our new precast concrete headquarters facility in Amesbury, MA. Our new headquarters facility - designed with LEED certification as our main goal - includes a training room where we will be hosting an exciting lineup of technical presentations. For attending this educational seminar, all attendees will earn 5-PDHs, be provided with lunch, have an excellent opportunity to network with other local civil engineers/contractors/specifiers, and be invited on a "hard-hat" tour of our precast concrete manufacturing facility adjacent to the headquarters facility.
There is no cost to attend this engineering seminar. Seating is limited and on a first come basis!
Please note this seminar has been approved by the NHDES Subsurface Systems Bureau, Land Resources Management Program for "6.0 Credit Hours". Attendees interested in this will receive an additional certificate entitled "NHDES Subsurface Designers & Installers – 6.0 Credit Hours".
Technical Engineering Seminar Agenda:
- 7:15 - 7:45 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 7:45 - 8:00 AM Welcome Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products – President)
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM Design and Quality Control Considerations for Manufacturing High-Quality/Watertight Underground Precast Concrete Structures, Claude Goguen, P.E. (NPCA - Director of Technical Education and Outreach)
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM Watertight Connection Best Practices for all Pipe Types with Precast Concrete Structures, Tim Sparrow (Trelleborg – Director of Sales)
- 10:00 - 10:15 AM Break
- 10:15 – 11:30 AM Manufacturing Plant Tour, Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products – President)
- 11:30 - 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM Precast Concrete Structure Watertight Integrity: Key Factors to Success, Sam Lines (ConSeal Concrete Sealants, Inc.)
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM Performance Testing: Proof of Structurally Sound Watertight Precast Structures, Ed Pennypacker (JEPCO Sales, LLC - Owner)
- 2:00 - 2:15 PM Technical Education Session Wrap-Up
Due to limited seating capacity, confirmed reservations are required. Please contact Hugh Scott, PE to secure your seat at 978-447-2041 or email@example.com. Email correspondence is preferred.