Technical Engineering Seminar - February 13, 2019
January 14, 2019 / Events
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce our 6th seminar that will take place within our headquarters facility in Amesbury, MA. Our precast concrete headquarters has been designed with LEED certification as our main goal. Our headquarters facility includes a training room that will be utilized in hosting this educational seminar. While learning from an exciting line-up of technical presentations, all attendees will earn 5-PDHs, be provided with lunch, have an excellent opportunity to network with other local civil engineers/contractors/specifiers, and be provided with a “hard-hat” tour of our precast concrete manufacturing facility adjacent to the headquarters facility. There is no cost to attend this engineering seminar; seating is limited and on a first come basis!
Please note this seminar has been approved by the NHDES Subsurface Systems Bureau, Land Resources Management Program for “6.0 Credit Hours”. Attendees interested in this will receive an additional certificate entitled “NHDES Subsurface Designers & Installers – 6.0 Credit Hours”.
Please also note this seminar has been approved by the MADEP/NEIWPCC “Title 5 Soil Evaluator and System Inspector” program for “5.0 System Inspector (SI) Training Contact Hours (TCHs)”. Attendees interested in this will receive an additional certificate entitled “MADEP/NEIWPCC 5.0 System Inspector (SI) Training Contact Hours (TCH’s)”.
Technical Engineering Seminar Agenda:
- 7:15 - 7:45 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 7:45 - 8:00 AM Welcome - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products - President)
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM What Every Specifier & Inspector Should Know About Microbially Induced Corrosion (MIC) of Concrete - Sam Lines (ConSeal Concrete Sealants, Inc. - Engineering Manager)
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM Watertight Connection Best Practices for all Pipe Types with Precast Concrete Structures - Tim Sparrow (Trelleborg - Director of Sales)
- 10:00 - 10:15 AM Break
- 10:15 - 11:30 AM Manufacturing Plant Tour - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products - President)
- 11:30 - 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:00 - 1:00 PM Effluent Filters and Septic Tank Safety - Patrick Mulhall (Polylok, Inc. & Zabel Environmental - Vice President)
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM Performance Testing: Proof of Structurally Sound Watertight Precast Structures - Ed Pennypacker (JEPCO Sales, LLC - Owner)
- 2:00 - 2:15 PM Technical Education Session Wrap-Up
Due to limited seating capacity, confirmed reservations are required. Please contact Hugh Scott, PE to secure your seat at 978-447-2041 or email@example.com. Email correspondence is preferred.