Technical Engineering Seminar #7 - March 14, 2019
February 25, 2019 / Events
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce our 7th seminar that will take place within our headquarters facility in Amesbury, MA. Our precast concrete headquarters has been designed with LEED certification as our main goal. Our headquarters facility includes a training room that will be utilized in hosting this educational seminar. While learning from an exciting line-up of technical presentations, all attendees will earn 4-PDHs, be provided with lunch, have an excellent opportunity to network with other local civil engineers/contractors/specifiers, and be provided with a "hard-hat" tour of our precast concrete manufacturing facility adjacent to the headquarters facility. There is no cost to attend this engineering seminar; seating is limited and on a first come basis!
Technical Engineering Seminar Agenda
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM — Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 - 8:45 AM — Welcome - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products - President)
- 8:45 - 9:45 AM — "Storm Resilient, Wildlife Friendly, and Sustainable Culvert Crossing Replacement Strategies in Massachusetts" - Brian Kelder (MA Department of Fish & Game - Stream Crossing Specialist)
- 9:45 - 10:45 AM — "Massachusetts Stream Crossing Standards and Permitting" - Judith Schmitz, PWS (MassDEP Central Regional Office Wetlands Program - Wetlands Circuit Rider/Environmental Analyst)
- 10:45 - 11:00 AM — Break
- 11:00 - 12:15 PM — Manufacturing Plant Tour - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products - President)
- 12:15 - 12:45 PM — Lunch
- 12:45 - 1:45 PM — "Resilient Precast Concrete Infrastructure: Thinking INSIDE the Box (Culvert)" - Eric Carleton, PE (National Precast Concrete Association (NPCA) - Director of Codes and Standards)
- 1:45 - 2:00 PM — Technical Education Session Wrap-Up
Due to limited seating capacity, confirmed reservations are required. Please contact Hugh Scott, PE to secure your seat at 978-447-2041 or email@example.com. Email correspondence is preferred.