Shea Concrete Is Proud to Present: Technical Engineering Seminar #12
April 28, 2022 / Events
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce our 12th in-person seminar that will take place within our headquarters facility in Amesbury, MA. Our precast concrete headquarters has been designed with LEED certification as our main goal. Our headquarters facility includes a training room that will be utilized in hosting this educational seminar. While learning from an exciting line-up of technical presentations, all attendees will earn 5-PDHs, have the opportunity to earn additional NHDES and/or NEIWPCC credits, be provided with a continental breakfast & full lunch, have an excellent opportunity to network with other local civil engineers/contractors/specifiers, and be provided with a “hard-hat” tour of our precast concrete manufacturing facility adjacent to the headquarters facility. There is no cost to attend this engineering seminar; seating is limited and on a first-come basis!
Please note this seminar has been approved by the NHDES Subsurface Systems Bureau, Land Resources Management Program for "6.0 Credit Hours". Attendees interested in this will receive an additional certificate entitled "NHDES Subsurface Designers & Installers – 6.0 Credit Hours".
Please also note this seminar has been approved by the MassDEP/NEIWPCC "Title 5 Soil Evaluator and System Inspector" program for "5.0 System Inspector (SI) Training Contact Hours (TCHs)". Attendees interested in this will receive an additional certificate entitled "Title 5 System Inspector (SI) training contact hours (TCHs) – 5.0-TCHs".
Technical Engineering Seminar Agenda
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 - 9:45 AM Septic Tank Safety & Effluent Filters Patrick Mulhall (Polylok, Inc. & Zabel Environmental – Vice President)
- 9:45 - 10:45 AM Watertight Precast Concrete Onsite Tanks – From Walls to Joints to Risers Kayla Hanson, P.E. (CONCRETE SEALANTS, INC. – Technical Resource Engineer)
- 10:45 - 11:00 AM Break
- 11:00 – 12:15 AM Manufacturing Plant Tour - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products – President)
- 12:15 - 12:45 PM Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:45 P Recon Wall Systems – Your Complete Retaining Wall Solution Michael S. Klotthor, PE (Recon Wall Systems, Inc. – President & COO)
- 1:45 – 2:45 PM Easi-Set Precast Concrete Buildings: Engineered To Make Your Project Easier Jeremy Smith (Easi-Set Worldwide – Building Products Manager)
- 2:45 - 3:00 PM Technical Education Session Wrap-Up
Due to limited seating capacity, confirmed reservations are required. Please contact Hugh Scott, PE to secure your seat at 978-447-2041 or email@example.com. Email correspondence is preferred.