ReCon Retaining Wall System - Technical Engineering Seminar - November 14, 2018
November 14, 2018 / Events
Shea Concrete Products – Amesbury, MA Headquarters & Manufacturing Facility
87 Haverhill Road - Amesbury, MA 01913
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce our 5th seminar that will take place within our new headquarters facility in Amesbury, MA. Our precast concrete headquarters has been designed with LEED Certification as our main goal. Our new headquarters facility includes a training room that will be utilized in hosting this educational seminar. While learning the technical details of the ReCon Retaining Wall System and all technical and field support provided by Shea Concrete Products (largest manufacturer of ReCon in the world), all attendees will earn 3-PDHs, be provided with lunch, have an excellent opportunity to network with other attendees, and be provided with a “hard-hat” tour of our manufacturing facility that will include a installation demonstration with the ReCon Retaining Wall System. There is no cost to attend this technical engineering seminar; seating is limited and on a first come basis!
Technical Engineering Seminar Agenda:
- 7:15 - 7:45 AM: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 7:45 - 8:00 AM: Welcome - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products – President)
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM: ReCon Retaining Wall System – Technical Overview and Design Best Practices - Mike Klotthor, PE (ReCon Retaining Wall System – Director of Engineering)
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM: ReCon Retaining Wall System – Local Support & Installation Best Practices - Manufacturing Plant Tour & ReCon Retaining Wall System Installation Demonstration
- 10:00 - 10:10 AM: Break
- 10:10 - 11:30 AM: Manufacturing Plant Tour & ReCon Retaining Wall System Installation Demonstration - Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products – President) & Manufacturing Plant Tour & ReCon Retaining Wall System Installation Demonstration
- 11:30 - 12:00 PM: Lunch & Seminar Wrap-Up
Due to limited seating capacity, confirmed reservations are required. Please contact Hugh Scott, PE to secure your seat at 978-447-2041 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Email correspondence is preferred.