Learn & Earn With Shea Concrete’s Technical Engineering Seminar
December 27, 2017 / Events
Shea Concrete Products is excited to announce the completion of a new LEED Certified headquarters at our Amesbury, MA facility location - and we’re eager to share the accomplishment. That’s why we’re inviting you to attend our very first engineering seminar within our new headquarters facility on January 18th, 2018!
This high-value, no-cost learning event will feature an in-depth look at the technical details of the engineered products manufactured by Shea Concrete Products, all while offering attendees 5 Professional Development Hours.
You’ll have an opportunity to network with other local civil engineers/specifiers, join us on a “hard-hat” tour of the precast concrete manufacturing facility adjacent to the headquarters building, and even enjoy lunch with peers and other industry experts.
Technical Engineering Seminar Agenda:
- 7:30 - 8:15 AM: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:15 - 8:30 AM: Welcome Greg Stratis (Shea Concrete Products – President)
- 8:30 - 9:30 AM: Environment 21 Stormwater Treatment Systems Dino Pezzimenti (Environment 21 – Technical Manager)
- 9:30 - 10:30 AM: ReCon Wall Systems – Adding Value with Large Precast Gravity Retaining Walls Bill Henzler (ReCon Wall Systems – Technical Support Manager)
- 10:30-10:45 AM: Break
- 10:45 - 11:45 AM: Manufacturing Plant Tour Dave DeRose (Amesbury, MA Plant – Production Manager)
- 11:45 - 12:15 PM: Lunch
- 12:15 – 1:15 PM: Norweco Singulair Green Bio-Kinetic Wastewater Treatment Systems Paul Cannon (Norweco – National Sales Manager)
- 1:15 - 2:15 PM: Easi-Set Precast Concrete Buildings Jeremy Smith (Easi-Set – Building Products Manager)
- 2:15-2:30 PM: Break
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM: National Precast Association (NPCA) Precast Manufacturing Facility Certification Rich Krolewski (NPCA - Director of Certification and Regulatory Services)
- 3:30 - 3:45 PM: Technical Education Session Wrap-Up
We’re pleased to offer this engineering seminar at no cost to you, but seating is limited and on a first come basis! To confirm your reservation, please contact Hugh Scott, PE at 978-447-2041 or email@example.com. Email correspondence is preferred to secure your seat. Shea Concrete is proud to welcome you to our new headquarters for this informative event - see you on Jan. 18th!